Get Rs 1,000 off on SpiceJet flight booking; SBI will lend you a hand
This SpiceJet offer is valid on flights having minimum base fare of Rs 2000 and above.
If you are planning to book tickets from private carrier SpiceJet, then good news has arrived for you, as the largest lender State Bank of India (SBI) is giving Rs 1000 discount on them. To avail the offer, customer must make the payment only via the UPI Payment mode, through Virtual Payment Address (VPA) set up on BHIM SBI PAY. However, this offer is only available today, hence you might not want to miss this chance.
How to avail
Select a flight on www.spicejet.com and opt for preferred seat during the booking flow. Offer is NOT valid on booking through the mobile app.
Apply Promo Code UPI1000 in the Promotion code section on the payment page.
You will get an instant discount of Rs.1000 for round-trip and Rs.500 for one-way booking on the base fare.
Waiver of charges for the preferred seat selection.
Terms and conditions:
- Users will be entitled to discounts of INR 500 (hereinafter referred to as 'Instant Savings') as per the details mentioned below, for all flights booked on Fridays during the period June 29, 2018 to September 28, 2018 (both dates inclusive) (Offer Period), when making payments through UPI and flights booked on www.spicejet.com only.
- Additionally, customers can also avail FREE preferred seat selection while making payments for their flight through UPI.
- The offer is valid on flights having minimum base fare of Rs.2000 and above.
- The offer is not valid booking where Seat+Meal Combo or SpiceMax Fare is opted by customer.
- The preferred seat selection does not include SpiceMax seats.
- The discount shall be forfeited in case the flight is cancelled or changed by the customer.