- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
Foxconn Chairman Terry Gou hands over reins to the new committee
Foxconn Chairman Terry Gou said on Friday he will hand over the running of the world`s largest electronics contract manufacturer to a new operations committee.
Foxconn Chairman Terry Gou said on Friday he will hand over the running of the world`s largest electronics contract manufacturer to a new operations committee as he prepares to run for president of Taiwan at election next year.
Gou was speaking at the company`s annual general meeting in Taipei.
The company unveiled a leadership overhaul last week that will see more executives involved in its daily operations. Gou told Reuters in April that he planned to step down from Foxconn to pave the way for younger talent to move up the ranks.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.