Flyers Alert! Delhi to London, New York flights now at just Rs 13,499; check cheap WOW offers
WOW Air services to start from December 7, 2018 in India, and one can start booking tickets for above mentioned destinations from January 2018.
A new airline will be entering India and it will give air passengers an opportunity to travel to international destinations like London, New York, Toronto, Washington, Chicago, Reykjavik, Boston, San Francisco, Detroit, Montreal and Los Angeles from the country’s national capital New Delhi at just Rs 13,499! Yes, you have read it right. This would be the cheapest international flight in India. Such services will be offered by a airline named as WOW air which is an Icelandic low-cost carrier.
WOW Air on it’s website says, “Fly with WOW air to New Delhi, the national capital of India. Indulge your senses in a country where modern vibes meet ancient traditions and immerse yourself in the diverse culture and rich history. A visit to India is more than just your run-of-the-mill vacation. It‘s an experience of a lifetime.”
— WOW air (@wow_air) May 15, 2018
The service of WOW Air will begin from December 07, 2018, in India, and one can start booking tickets for above mentioned destinations from January 2018 if a passenger wants to avail best fares.
A air passenger can travel from New Delhi - Reykjavik (KEF) at Rs 13,499.
Also they can travel from New Delhi to Chicago, New Delhi - Washington, New Delhi - Los Angeles, New Delhi - Toronto, New Delhi - London, New Delhi - Montreal, New Delhi - New York, New Delhi - Boston, New Delhi - San Francisco and New Delhi - Detroit at Rs 13,499 each. It needs to be noted that is a one way tickets and these flights will be via Reykjavik .
Here are some additional charges levied by WOW Air.
- Carry-on baggage: According to the standard price list.
- Checked baggage: According to the standard price list.
- Seat reservation: According to the standard price list.
- Cancellations not refunded.
- Optional cancellation protection can be purchased, which ensures a refund if a guest cancels a flight reservation due to unavoidable reasons. More on cancellation protection here.
- A charge is applied for name changes.
- Charge and fare difference, where applicable, applied for changes to travel dates and time.
- Fixed fee for infants (0-2 years). Infants have allowance for one small bag/item, (max 42x32x25cm/17x13x10in and 10kg/22lbs).
- You can add additional services to your booking but please note that the fare types cannot be changed after booking.