- IPO: 11 public offers raise Rs 33,000 cr between April-June FY23; 17 more in pipeline
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Akasa Air first commercial flight flagged off by Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia on this
- IRDAI to rename grievance redressal mechanism; complaints can be filed in regional languages soon
- Market next week: Global cues, macro numbers, last batch of earnings to dictate D-Street in holiday-truncated week: Experts
- Eight of top-10 valued firms add Rs 98,235 cr in m-cap; Infosys, TCS lead gainers
Eris Lifesciences to buy additional stake in Kinedex
Eris Lifesciences on Saturday said it will buy additional 17.81 per cent share in its step-down firm Kinedex, making it wholly-owned subsidiary.
Eris Lifesciences on Saturday said it will buy additional 17.81 per cent share in its step-down firm Kinedex, making it wholly-owned subsidiary. The company, which already owns 82.19 per cent share in the company, has entered into an agreement with Kinedex promoters, Eris Lifesciences said in a regulatory filing.
The company has entered into a share purchase agreement with Rajesh Dhuria, one of the founders and promoters of Kinedex with the intent to have full ownership and control of the said subsidiary, it said.
Watch this Zee Business video here:
Kinedex turnover in FY 2017-18 was Rs 51.22 crore.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.