Edelweiss Q4 Results: Highlights - Key details of audited performance as per Indian Accounting Standards
Edelweiss registered Rs 995 Cr PAT in FY19 while in Q4FY19 PAT stands at Rs 232 Cr. Our liquidity, liability management and asset quality levels have remained robust.
Edelweiss Financial Services Limited declared its audited results for the year ended 31st March 2019 today. In line with direction from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Edelweiss Financial Services Limited has adopted Indian Accounting Standards (IndAS) with effect from 1st April 2018. Results are prepared and reported in compliance with IndAS requirements. Additionally, for the same quarter of the previous year (Q4FY18), figures have been recast as per IndAS requirements. In this PR, for the purpose of consistency and comparability with prior periods, Balance Sheet size is arrived at by adding the principal amount of Borrowings to Net Worth and relevant ratios are calculated on the basis of the principal amount of borrowings.
Speaking on the occasion, Rashesh Shah, Chairman and CEO at Edelweiss Financial Services Limited said, “We have remained resilient in the tough market conditions due to the sheer strength of our diversified business model which helped us post steady profits in FY19 despite a flat balance sheet. Our liquidity, liability management and asset quality levels have remained robust throughout. We continue to focus on strengthening the balance sheet through raising equity as well as long-term debt.”
Here are the key highlights of the Edelweiss Financial Services Limited in Q4FY19 and FY19:-
• Total Revenue Rs 2,942 cr (2,586 Cr for Q4FY18)
• Ex-Insurance Profit after Tax Rs 287 Cr (Rs 298 Cr for Q4FY18)
• Profit after Tax Rs 232 cr (Rs 240 Cr for Q4FY18)
• Ex-Insurance RoA for the quarter at 2.4 per cent and RoE 16.1% per cent.
• Total Revenue Rs 10,886 cr (Rs 8,920 cr for FY18)
• Ex-Insurance Profit after Tax Rs 1,193 cr (Rs 1,011 cr for FY18), up 18 per cent;
• Profit after Tax or PAT Rs 995 cr (Rs 863 Cr for FY18), up 15 per cent;
• Balance Sheet Rs 53,932 cr; Net worth Rs 8,715 Cr; and
• Ex-Insurance RoA for FY19 at 2.4% and RoE 17.6 per cent.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.