Diwali shopping on mind? 5 platforms that give you credit
LazyPay facility is live on Flipkart, Amazon, Swiggy, Zomato and so on. With its latest offering of instant credit through UPI and Bharat QR, LazyPay is now omnichannel to help you transact on credit anytime, anywhere.
If you want hassle-free and easy to process loan to fund your needs, there are many Digital lending platforms that offer instant approval on loans and accessibility to short term credit. These digital credit services have made it convenient for consumers to avail of emergency funds, for urgent situations, have a relaxing vacation or enjoy the festivities. During the festival season, you can easily indulge in festive shopping extravaganzas, and plan your last-minute travel or have a feast with guests without worrying about the additional expenses with these digital credit lending platforms, according to LazyPay, PayU India’s consumer lending platform.
If you are not sure, which digital lending fits your bill, here are some options that you could choose to make this occasion joyous for your family and friends.
1. LazyPay is one such option that will provide you a premium deferral payment facility. It has expanded its portfolio and has evolved into a full-sized credit provider, offering EMI on online merchants, app-based instant personal loans and 'Buy Now Pay Later' services in different verticals like – food ordering, shopping, travel tickets and bill payments. This facility is live on Flipkart, Amazon, Swiggy, Zomato and so on. With its latest offering of instant credit through UPI and Bharat QR, LazyPay is now omnichannel to help you transact on credit anytime, anywhere.
2. Qbera: This lending service is identified to provide convenient personal loans to professionals. This is an end-to-end digital podium, which transfers funds to the borrower’s account within 24 hours of receiving the online application. The company claims to focus on providing loans to main borrowers who are largely overlooked by banks and financial institutions.
3. Paysense: This is a consumer lending platform that gives users credit in a personalized manner. The company has EMI service that is their personalized line of credit which can be used to make instant purchases. It offers loans for weddings, travel, vehicle, media emergency, and home improvement.
4. EarlySalary: For salaried individuals, this company is building as the country’s largest mobile-first consumer lending platform, allowing professionals to take shopping or holiday loans from various online platforms. EarlySalary offers instant cash transfer facilities for customers directly into their bank account basis for their credit score. So, for cash crunch during the festival season, consumers can opt for this service and avail early salary into their accounts.
5. ZestMoney: This is India’s first and largest AI-driven digital lending platform which has collaborated with all major payments service of the country. The company offers a credit limit to consumers through a digital application process that can be used to shop online and in physical stores across all ZestMoney partners.
Watch Zee Business Live TV
Notably, PayU India introduced ‘LazyPay’ – a first-of-its-kind premium deferral payment facility in 2017. With a one year of a span, it crossed 1 million downloads. Lazypay was introduced as an alternative lending platform for consumers to offer Buy Now Pay Later option and with the aim to provide innovative and seamless purchasing experience.
(NOTE: Zee Business brings to you an exclusive line up of programming for Diwali 2019 with experts, insights & sharp acumen under Zee Business Damdar Diwali show. A Diwali treat for you! Starting soon from October 14 only on Zee Business.in.)