- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- IT indices top losers on NSE, BSE this week; Tata Elxsi gained 16%, Sterlite Tech fell 24%
- RIL Q3 Result: Reliance Industries reports 41.5% jump in December quarter profit - Rs 18,549 crore
- How to transfer EPF online? Step-by-step process fully explained
- 6.5-magnitude quake jolts Philippines, no tsunami alert issued
Deloitte India to open artificial intelligence institute
The first Deloitte AI Institute was launched in the US in June last year.
Financial consultancy firm Deloitte is opening a dedicated artificial intelligence institute to help build an ecosystem by integrating AI innovations and research for applications in various organisations in the country.
Deloitte AI Institute India, which will function online to begin with, will help organisations transform quickly with AI, said Romal Shetty, president for consulting at Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India.
WATCH | Click on Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Saurabh Kumar, partner at Deloitte India said the institute will form exclusive partnerships with some of the brightest minds in the AI ecosystem and going ahead the company will have an dedicated AI team along with domain and industry experts to drive stronger outcomes.
The first Deloitte AI Institute was launched in the US in June last year. Since then, it has been successfully launched in Canada, England, Germany, China, and Australia.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.