BSNL extends cashback offer on broadband plans: Here is how to avail it
It should be noted that the cashback offer is only valid on annual plans.
State-owned telecommunications company Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is offering its customers with 25% cashback on its annual broadband plans. Additionally, BSNL has extended the deadline to June 30 2019, with the cashback now applicable on both new as well as existing BSNL landline, broadband and Bharat Fibre customers. For the BSNL customers to avail the limited offer, they need to follow the below mentioned steps -
1. The customer needs to login to the BSNL Broadband connection.
2. One needs to subscribe to the scheme
3. Enter Service ID (Landline or FTTH broadband Number)
4. Enter Captcha
5. Enter the OTP you receive on the registered mobile number.
6. Press validate
7. The customer needs to verify the details for the existing as well as the proposed annual plan.
8. To get the plan for 25% cashback, click on submit
9. One gets the change request number post the request is created.
-Now experience #BSNL broadband #5GB plan at #ZEROcost. It's a limited time #offer. Your Home #WiFi is just one call away. Toll Free No.- 18003451504
-Get flat 25% off on #BSNL annual subscription #Plans. https://t.co/5h21iQSDwc #CashBack #offer extended. #GoGetIt #GrabIt pic.twitter.com/SZryYnEHz8
— BSNL India (@BSNLCorporate) June 3, 2019
It should be noted that the cashback offer is only valid on annual plans. Moreover, the cashback will be credited to the consumer's account once the invoice in which the annual plan is billed. The customer can use the said amount to benefit from more services from BSNL or payment of future BSNL bills.
It is also to be noted that the subscriber can make a change in the plan only one per month. Further, if the consumer changes plan to a lower rental plan or stops the service pre-tenure periods, then a debit with an equivalent amount will be made.
Eligible consumer will garner the cashback offer only once since it is not a recurring offer.