- LIC IPO listing on Tuesday: Public insurer may see flat listing amid weak market sentiment – know what analysts say
- LIC IPO Listing To Be LIVE Tomorrow: Finally, date is here! 10 things to know before LIC lists its shares on NSE, BSE on Tuesday
- Dalal Street Corner: Market participants must remain cautious till Nifty sees reversal; do this when exchanges reopen on Tuesday
- IndiGo inappropriately handled specially challenged child says DGCA in its investigation report
- Q4 Results 2022: GlaxoSmithKline, Greenply Industries, Century Plyboards, Raymond announce March quarter results; here are key h
Bank of Baroda slashes base rate and Benchmark Prime Lending Rate by 0.35%
As per the new rates by Bank of Baroda, base rate will be 9.15% per annum as against existing 9.50% per annum.
Bank of Baroda on Thursday announced revision of base rate and Benchmark Prime Lending Rate (BPLR).
As per the new rates, base rate will be 9.15% per annum as against existing 9.50% per annum and BPLR will be 13.45% per annum as against 13.80% per annum, the bank said in a regulatory filing
The revised rates will be effective from October 1.
Base rate stands for the minimum rate below which a bank cannot lend while BPLR is the rate at which commercial banks charge their customers who are most credit worthy.
The shares of the bank closed at Rs 138.90 per piece, down 0.22% or Rs 0.30 on BSE.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.