- No petrol, diesel if you fail to produce PUC certificate at fuel stations from THIS date
- Bharti Airtel is first telecom company to launch 5g service in India; where do Jio, Vodafone Idea stand?
- 5G Services Launch Event Highlights - Jio 5G services across India by December 2023; Airtel to cover entire country by March 202
- Vikram Vedha Box Office Collection Day 1: How much money Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan-starrer made on first day
- UPI transactions jumps over 3% at 678 crore in September
Astron Paper and Board Mill makes spectacular market debut
The Kraft paper manufacturer's shares listed on the BSE at Rs 114, up 128%
- IPO was open for subscription from December 15 to 20
- The price band was fixed at Rs 45-50 per share
- Pantomath Capital Advisors is the book-running lead manager
Astron Paper and Board Mill made a spectacular market debut today, surging over 140% from its issue price.
The Kraft paper manufacturer's shares listed on the BSE at Rs 114, up 128%, against its issue price of Rs 50. The Rs 70-crore IPO was oversubscribed by 243.29 times.
The initial public offering (IPO) was open for subscription from December 15 to 20 with a price band of Rs 45-50 per share. The stock was trading at Rs 120.75 or up 141.50 at 11 am on the NSE.
Net proceeds of the share sale will be utilised for setting up an additional facility for manufacturing of Kraft Paper, part repayment of unsecured loan, funding working capital requirements and other general corporate purposes, according to a Mint report.
Pantomath Capital Advisors is the book-running lead manager to the issue.
Incorporated in 2010, Astron Paper and Board Mill mainly caters to the packaging industry. The company has a manufacturing facility in Gujarat with an installed capacity of 96,000 mt per annum.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.