- AMC Sector: Growth-oriented funds lead the strong inflows in sector, says BK Securities – check key triggers
- Q1FY23 Preview: Pharmaceutical firms likely to deliver subdued performance in domestic market, says Nirmal Bang
- Chemical sector may report growth in operating profit both sequentially and YoY in Q1FY23 – Check details here
- Finance Ministry empanels 12 transaction advisers for assisting in implementation of Public Private Partnership projects
- Stock market on Monday: Market may continue its volatile trade, believes Anil Singhvi - crude, rupee movement key monitorable
AirAsia offer: Book air tickets at Rs 999 on domestic routes, Rs 2,999 for international flights - Check routes and how to avail discounts, benefits
After Jet Airways, another airline has kick-started the new year 2019 with bumper offers. Private carrier AirAsia has announced its Festive Sale to kick-start the New year!
After Jet Airways, another airline has kick-started the new year 2019 with bumper offers. Private carrier AirAsia has announced its Festive Sale to kick-start the New year! The airline is offering tickets at as low as Rs 999 on domestic flights, whereas for international flights one can book tickets starting Rs 2,999. This sale will connect travellers to over 130 destinations across Asia, Australia and beyond.
Booking window has been opened from January 07 and will be available till midnight of January 20, 2019. Tickets can be booked for travelling period between January 21, 2019 to July 31, 2019. With this, AirAsia has made fares cheaper for over six months of trip.
However, it needs to be noted that, the offer is applicable on all-in one-way fare starting at as low as Rs 999, guests can choose from 19 domestic destinations that AirAsia India currently flies to, viz. Bengaluru, New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Kochi, Goa, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Pune, Guwahati, Imphal, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Srinagar, Bagdogra, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar, Indore, and Chennai.
Passengers travelling on international route, can book their tickets at starting Rs 2,999 for destinations like Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Krabi, Sydney, Auckland, Melbourne, Singapore, Bali & many more. Offer is available on all flights operated by AirAsia’s Group network, viz. AirAsia India (Flight code i5), AirAsia Berhad (Flight code AK), Thai AirAsia (Flight code FD) and AirAsia X (Flight code D7).
The discount applies to all bookings made through airasia.com and the AirAsia mobile app. If you are an AirAsia Big members then you can also take advantage of the sale by redeeming flights using their AirAsia BIG Points.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.