AirAsia, GoAir, Jet Airways give affordable flying a boost, slash ticket prices; rates start at Rs 1,304
AirAsia, GoAir and Jet Airways offers come as families and friends plan their tours for the forthcoming summer vacations.
Its raining offers on air tickets as companies like AirAsia, GoAir and Jet Airways have announced special discounts on various destinations taking competition to a new level. The offers by the above-mentioned airlines are available on both international and domestic travel. These offers also come on the back of summer vacations when families and friends plan their tours in heavy numbers. Significantly, these offers will help vacationers make bookings even till January next year. In case you are planning to travel anytime soon, here’s what you need to know about the offers made by the three airlines.
Go Air has extended an exciting offer for holiday goers. Terming the offer as ‘Fly with Go’ sale, the airliner is providing all inclusive tickets for a mere Rs 1,304. The routes being covered under this offer are: Bagdogra to Guwahati (Rs 1,304); Ahmedabad to Mumbai (Rs 1,608); Goa to Hyderabad (Rs 1,799); Leh to Delhi (Rs 1,800); Kolkata to Bhubaneswar (Rs 1,810).
If you are using the GoAir app to book your ticket, the company is also offering a 10% discount.
This airline has launched a ‘Last Minute Vacation Deals’ scheme also known as May-day special, where tickets are being offered for as low as Rs 1,399. Booking window under this offer will be open till May 06, 2018, and can be used for travelling period up to October 31, 2018.
A passenger can travel to destinations like Bengaluru, Goa, Ranchi, Kolkata, Chennai and many more.
However, before making the booking in AirAsia’s offer, one needs to know the given below terms and conditions.
- A non-refundable processing fee is applicable for payments via credit, debit or charge card.
- Fare includes airport taxes (except for selected airports where airport tax is collected at the point of departure).
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights
- Valid for new purchases only
- All fares are quoted for single journey (one-way) only
- All taxes must be paid at the time of purchase unless otherwise stated
- Foreign fares are subjected to currency exchange rates
- Offer is subject to availability and AirAsia’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage
- No refunds are permitted after payment has been made
- Guests travelling need to provide all necessary travel documents (eg valid passport, visa where applicable etc) at the time of departure
- AirAsia reserves the right to deny guests from boarding without proper documentation Full payment shall be made upon booking
- Changes to flights and dates are permitted subject to change fees
- Changes to name are not permitted
- Only available for online bookings at www.airasia.com.
The latest offer from Jet Airways, termed as ‘Europe On Sale!’, extends up to 30% discount on select destinations in Europe. This 30% discount is being offered on the base fare in Economy segment from India to a few places in Europe on Jet Airways flights in collaboration with Air France and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
This offer is applicable "on one way and return journeys" if the tickets were purchased between April 17, 2018 and April 30, 2018.
The terms and conditions available of the further added that the outbound journey must commence between Oct 10, 2018 and Dec 15, 2018, and the inbound journey must commence on or after Jan 15, 2019.
Hence, if you want to have a good time with your near and dear ones make sure you know the offers mentioned above in order to avail best deals.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.