- DA Hike: Government raises Dearness Allowance of Central Government employees by 4% to 38%
- Bank of Baroda rolls out Khushiyon ka Tyohaar as festive season begins details
- Torrent Pharma share price falls 5.5% on pricey deal with Curatio Healthcare – know what brokerages say
- Electric two-wheeler maker Motovolt Mobility plans to invest Rs 200 crore for expansion
- Spike in oil price breaking India's back: S Jaishankar after talks with Antony Blinken
Air India to start Delhi-Kannur flight from April 2
State-owned Air India Sunday said it will commence operations from the newly-launched Kannur airport in Kerala with a direct flight from the national capital from next month.
State-owned Air India Sunday said it will commence operations from the newly-launched Kannur airport in Kerala with a direct flight from the national capital from next month. Air India's international budget arm Air India Express was the first domestic carrier to have started flight services from Kannur in October.
Air India will connect Kannur with a direct flight from New Delhi effective April 2, the airline said. It will deploy a CFM-engine powered Airbus A320Neo plane to service the new route.
Watch this Zee Business video here:
The flight will be operated five days a week except on Mondays and Thursdays, it added.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.