- Dalal Street Corner: Metals drag benchmark indices; what should investors do on Tuesday?
- Zomato's net loss widens to Rs 360 cr on higher expenses; Ramco Cement's profit dips, Patel Engineering back in black
- Economic challenges remain on global, environmental fronts; India capable to deal with them: M&M MD & CEO Ani
- Exclusive: Government may release names of Drone PLI beneficiaries ahead of 30 June deadline, source tells Zee Business
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G to heat up mid-premium segment
Uber self-driving SUV kills woman; what the vehicle sees
Updated: March 21, 2018 13:48 pm
An Uber car was involved in the first fatal self-driving car crash involving a pedestrian. Let's have look on how self-driven cars operate.Autonomous vehicles rely on a host of sensors to plot their trajectory and avoid accidents.