- RBI cancels Certificate of Registration of these 5 NBFCs - See full list; know reason
- Dalal Street Corner: Markets down for 3rd day in row amid profit booking in IT, broader market; what should investors do on Thu
- EXCLUSIVE: SEBI discussion paper soon to review Buyback Regulations; PMAC favours more than 1 buybacks in a year
- Cabinet approves disinvestment proposal of Hindustan Zinc: Source
- BMW i4 launch date: Luxury electric Sedan set to be launched tomorrow; All you need to know
Tata Nano: From Ratan Tata to Narendra Modi
Updated: July 13, 2018 11:35 am
Tata Motors Nano, which Ratan Tata envisaged as a People's Car for a safer and affordable alternative to families riding two-wheelers, had a spectacular rollout. It was launched by Ratan Tata and tagged as the cheapest car in the world.