- Stock Market Closing Bell: Nifty near 16,200, Sensex dips more than 100 points; Realty, PSU Bank stocks worst hit
- EXCLUSIVE: Government may increase GST on online gaming, casinos and horse racing to 28%
- Ruchi Soya Industries to be renamed as Patanjali Foods; shares of edible oil major hit 10% upper circuit after announcement
- Stocks to buy: JMC Projects, Aditya Birla Capital can clock up to 79% return, say brokerages
- Twitter puts ''correct views'' in front of people: Undercover recording reveals
Rolls Royce Phantom launched in north India; prices start at Rs 9.50 cr
Updated: March 7, 2018 13:35 pm
New Rolls Royce Phantom car was launched in north India priced between Rs 9.50 crore and Rs 11.35 crore. The car comes with a 6.75 litre twin-turbocharged V12 engine.