- Foreign portfolio investors' exodus continues for 9th month; withdraw Rs 50,203 cr from equity market in June - know reasons
- Windfall tax to recoup most of Rs 1 lakh cr revenue lost in excise cuts, industry sources say
- D-Mart Q1 revenue jumps almost 2-fold to Rs 9,806.89 cr
- This Android malware switches off Wi-Fi and drain mobile wallet
- North Korea says US, South Korea-Japan agreement materialises US plan for 'Asian NATO'
Thar 700: 'Last chance to own a piece of history' - What Mahindra announced about this iconic SUV
It's your last chance to own 4x4 off-road SUV in its current avatar. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. has announced the launch of Thar 700, the last batch of 700 units of the iconic 4x4 off-road SUV in its current avatar. Mahindra Thar is priced at Rs. 9.99 lakhs, ex-showroom Delhi.
It's a big news for Mahindra Thar off roader SUVs enthusiasts! It's your last chance to own 4x4 off-road SUV in its current avatar. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. has announced the launch of Thar 700, the last batch of 700 units of the iconic 4x4 off-road SUV in its current avatar. Mahindra Thar is priced at Rs. 9.99 lakhs, ex-showroom Delhi. Here are top things to know about Thar 700:-
- The Thar 700, a limited special edition, will be available in an all new Aquamarine colour, in addition to Napoli Black.
- The highlight of the Thar 700 will be a special badge on the vehicle with signature of Anand Mahindra, Chairman – Mahindra Group.
- Thar 700 will sport the following exterior and interior changes:
Stylized 5-spoke alloy wheels
Decals on the side and bonnet
Black finish on the grille
Silver finish on the front bumper
Leatherette upholstery with THAR logo on the front seats
Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
How to book Thar 700?
The Thar 700 can be booked at any authorised Mahindra dealership or online via www.mahindrasyouv.com
WATCH: THAR 700 limited special edition
Speaking on the launch of special edition Thar 700, Veejay Ram Nakra, Chief of Sales and Marketing, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said, “We are delighted to introduce the last 700 units of our iconic off-roader, Thar, in its current avatar. We believe that the enthusiasts will see it as their last chance to own a piece of this Mahindra legacy, as a must-have garage collectible. The Thar is clearly an extension of our 70 years legacy and what brand Mahindra stands for. Over the years, it has successfully shaped the lifestyle vehicle segment while being popular with the off-road tribe."
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.