Teaming up! Ducati, Italian University for Design join hands for Ducati Design Experience summer class - Details
Luxury motorcycle brand Ducati and IAAD have teamed for the first Ducati Design Experience summer class. This full immersion training will carry participants into the world of Ducati icons, under the guidance of Ducati professionals and of IAAD lecturers.
Luxury motorcycle brand Ducati and IAAD have teamed for the first Ducati Design Experience summer class. This full immersion training will carry participants into the world of Ducati icons, under the guidance of Ducati professionals and of IAAD lecturers. Here are key details of Ducati Design Experience summer class:-
- Ducati Design Experience will be a 12-day full immersion course into the Ducati world
- The first edition of the summer class will be held on 15-26 July, alternating lessons and workshops at IAAD’s head office in Bologna and at Ducati’s factory in Borgo Panigale
- Enrolments to this course entirely taught in English
- Enrolments to the “Ducati Design Experience” summer class are already open and will close on 20 June
- The study path comprises three modules: explore, discover and create
-Each module will include educational moments at IAAD’s head office in Bologna and workshops held in the corporate offices
-Participants will also have the exclusive opportunity of entering the Centro Stile Ducati to study the complete design development process of a bike
- Participants will be divided into teams and assigned projects to be developed on various topics.
- The course will not only discuss bikes, but the entire world that surrounds a brand such as Ducati, conceiving ideas for new products, business models and opportunities, says Ducati
- The final results will be presented to a Design Committee made up of Ducati and IAAD experts
- For information about admission criteria and procedures, download the brochure or write to email@example.com
"Twelve days entirely centred on Ducati and its unmistakeable style, with conferences, workshops and experiences to be personally and thoroughly savoured. Participants will be involved in a journey into the brand studied to gradually reveal the company’s basic values and invite them to join the Ducati design process," Ducati said in a statement.
"The summer class addresses students and young professionals who want to further explore their training path in a context of excellence and international relations, such as Ducati. All courses will be taught in English," the statement added.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.