Tata Nexon yet another feather in Tata Motors' cap - Hows and whys to know
Tata Nexon is priced in the range of Rs 6.58 - Rs 11 lakhs (Ex-showroom, New Delhi).
Adding yet another feather to its cap, Tata Motors has rolled out its 100,000th Tata Nexon from its Ranjangaon facility. The 100,000th car has been rolled out in less than 22 months after Tata Motors sold its first vehicle in September 2017. Here are some of the interesting facts about Tata Nexon and reasons why it's gaining popularity:-
- Tata Nexon is priced in the range of Rs 6.58 - Rs 11 lakhs (Ex-showroom, New Delhi)
-The biggest achievement for NEXON is that it comes with a full 5-star safety rating in the renowned Global NCAP crash test, making it India’s Safest Car. "NEXON is the only car in India to have achieved this feat," Tata Motors said.
-Tata Nexon has become the 2nd most selling compact SUV in the past 1 year
- It has coupe inspired design and available in premium three-tone interiors
- It comes equipped with 110 PS Turbocharged engines
- It has various segment-first offerings like Multi-Drive modes (ECO | CITY | SPORT), 209mm ground clearance & Floating Infotainment with 8 speakers
- NEXON became the most awarded compact SUV of 2018, as per the company statement
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.