Tata Nexon EV Unveiled: Electrifying entry! Check SUV launch date, price, mileage, pics and key features
One of the world’s leading automobile brands, Tata Motors, on Thursday unveiled Electric SUV – the Nexon EV. Nexon EV is scheduled to be launched in January 2020 and the bookings open on December 20th, 2019. Tata Motors says,"Nexon EV is an aspirational SUV for personal car buyers looking for a thrilling, connected drive experience with zero emissions."
Here are key things to know about Nexon EV:-
- Nexon EV is expected to be priced between Rs 15 to 17 Lakhs
- First EV to be powered by the state-of-the-art Ziptron technology
- Acceleration from 0 to 100 kmph in just 9.9 seconds
- Delivers range of more than 300 kms on a single full-charge
- Comes with 35 Mobile App based connected features
- Bookings will commence starting Dec 20th, 2019 at NexonEV.tatamotors.com
-Available in three variants – XZ+ LUX, XZ+ (both in 2 tone) and XM (in single tone)
- The NEXON EV will come in three colour options – Signature Teal Blue colour, Moonlit Silver and Glacier White.
- The car will additionally come with a warranty of 8 years or 1,60,000 kms (whichever is earlier) on battery & motor
Speaking at the unveiling ceremony, Guenter Butschek, CEO & MD, Tata Motors said, “After introducing our cutting-edge EV technology, Ziptron, we are thrilled to unveil the first EV featuring this technology – The Nexon EV. This is a high performance, connected vehicle that is uniquely suited to address the aspirations of Indian customers and break all barriers for EV adoption."
Butschek added, "We are confident that this development will mark an important milestone in India’s electrification journey, and further reinforce our commitment towards developing sustainable and responsible mobility solutions for India."
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.