- Residential demand upbeat despite construction cost, interest rate rise; brokerage picks DLF, Oberoi Realty among top 4 bets
- Copper Set to Post Worst Quarterly Performance in Over 2 Years
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza 2022: Launch today! Check key highlights; live streaming link here
- Nothing Phone 1 confirmed to come with Snapdragon 778G+ SoC on July 12 - Know more
- Ratnamani Metals bonus share: Stock jumps 15%, hits 52-week high ahead of record date
Tata Motors joins Google to launch Tata Altroz Voice BoT - How to use and avail its benefits
Tata Motors in association with Google, has announced the launch of ‘Tata Altroz Voice BoT’, a personalized, interactive voice experience for the Tata Altroz, using the Google Assistant.
Tata Motors in association with Google, has announced the launch of ‘Tata Altroz Voice BoT’, a personalized, interactive voice experience for the Tata Altroz, using the Google Assistant. The Tata Altroz Voice BoT is designed to assist customers all along their online buying journey and enhancing their in-car connected experience through access to rich content such as product features and specifications, in an interactive and immersive manner, Tata Motors said.
How to avail benefits of Tata Altroz Voice BoT through Google?
- All a user needs is a phone that has a Google Assistant – and say ‘Ok Google, Talk to Tata Altroz’ to activate the experience by asking any question about the car.
- "The voice assistant can also be paired with the Tata Altroz car via Android Auto or Apple Car Play; delivering a fully voice enabled discovery of the car, all the way to even booking a test drive at a dealership of choice," Tata Motors said.
Commenting on the launch of this tech-savvy customer-friendly service, Mayank Pareek, President - Passenger Vehicle Business Unit (PVBU), Tata Motors said, “Users today are passing through the purchase journey entirely fueled by self-investigation. We know from our long partnership with Google that this journey is predominantly aided through online research, that too mostly on mobile devices. To cater to these evolving needs, we are delighted to launch the Tata Altroz Voice BoT, one of our many initiatives that will enhance the overall buying experience of the users. We hope that this class-defining service will be appreciated and will contribute to a more convenient buying experience.”
Nikhil Bansal, Head of Industry - Auto, Google India, said "With the Google Assistant, we have strived to help users get things done in their world, by simply speaking. We are pleased to work with Tata Motors in building a voice experience that helps users learn about the Tata Altroz and its features, and even book a test drive. We look forward to this implementation of the Google Assistant being used in more helpful ways."
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.