Suzuki Connect: Maruti Suzuki’s advanced telematics technology now also available in ARENA; check price, customer benefits and other details
Suzuki Connect enhances user’s on-road driving experience through features like security alerts, geofence, vehicle status, navigate to car and many more.
Maruti Suzuki India Limited on Thursday introduced its advanced intelligent telematics technology, Suzuki Connect, for the vehicles in its ARENA channel also.
Launched in 2018 in NEXA, Suzuki Connect is an advanced telematics solution that offers connected car experience to Maruti Suzuki car owners by using cloud-based services along with over-the-air updates.
Suzuki Connect utilizes a Telematics Control Unit (TCU), which exchanges information through cellular network with a centralised cloud-based server connected with the customer through Smartphone App.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
One of the significant features of Suzuki-Connect is that it is difficult to tamper with, as it is well concealed and deeply embedded inside the vehicle.
Suzuki Connect enhances user’s on-road driving experience through features like security alerts, geofence, vehicle status, navigate to car and many more. It empowers customers to be better informed with dynamic attributes like live vehicle tracking, driving analytics report, functional alerts and road side assistance.
Enhancing customer’s digital journey, Suzuki Connect Smartphone App is available on both iOS and Android platforms. Suzuki Connect is available as a Maruti Suzuki Genuine Accessory across Maruti Suzuki’s extensive passenger vehicles sales network of over 2,800 showrooms in more than 2,000 cities.
Introducing Suzuki Connect, Shashank Srivastava, Senior Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India Limited, said, “Built on the intelligent telematics technology, Suzuki Connect aims to increase user experience through its advanced features.”
‘Suzuki Connect’ is available at a very attractive price of Rs 11,900/- (inclusive of taxes) with three-year data subscription. NEXA customers already using the empowering solution, Suzuki Connect, can renew the subscription at a special offer of Rs 2,299 for 3 years or Rs 999 for 1 year.
Suzuki Connect Customer Benefits:
1. Vehicle Security Alerts: TCU detects any intrusion (when anti-theft alarm is activated), emergency situation in case of airbag deployment and tow away from designated parking position and sends an alert to user and emergency contacts.
2. Preventive Assistance: In case system detects a malfunction, MSIL Customer Care will proactively contact the customer for any assistance required.
3. Vehicle Tracking: User can track vehicle on a near real time basis along with advanced features like live location sharing, geo-fence and navigation to parked vehicle.
4. Driving Behaviour Analysis: Enhance driving ability by providing analysis on user’s driving behaviour based on parameters like acceleration, braking, speed, sharp turn etc. Along with driving score, fuel efficiency report, trip summary etc.
5. Live Vehicle Status: User can remotely check the vehicle status like Ignition ON, Engine ON, AC on, not wearing Seat Belt alert, Fuel Level, Odometer Reading, Battery Health etc.
6. Vehicle Information: Low Fuel alert and Over Speeding Alert can be configured in Suzuki Connect Smartphone App as per the user preference.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.