Refreshed version! Suzuki Access 125 Special Edition in Disc Brake variant launched - What's changed? Find out
Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. has launched a refreshed version of its bestselling scooter - Access 125 Special Edition (SE) in the Disc Brake variant.
Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. has launched a refreshed version of its bestselling scooter - Access 125 Special Edition (SE) in the Disc Brake variant. The scooter is priced at Rs 61,788 (ex-showroom, New Delhi). Here are top details to know about Suzuki Access 125 SE:-
- Suzuki Access 125 SE can be availed in four colors namely the all-new Metallic Matte Bordeaux color along with existing color schemes of Metallic Matte Black, Metallic Sonic Silver and Pearl Mirage White
- The new version offers a distinct ‘Special Edition’ logo
- It comes with all black alloy wheels, beige coloured leatherette seat and round shaped chrome mirrors
- It also offers a standard DC socket convenient for charging mobile phones while commuting
- The Suzuki Access 125 SE is equipped with aluminum 4 stroke, single cylinder 124cc engine, generating 8.7ps@7000rpm and 10.2Nm@5000rpm, powered by SEP technology
- The scooter is fitted with one-push Suzuki Easy Start System and comes with Central Locking and Safety Shutter as an inbuilt security system
Commenting on the launch, Devashish Handa, Vice President, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. said, “We are glad to bring a renewed Special Edition to celebrate the spirit of our riders. The much-loved family scooter offers better mileage without compromising on power, performance and style. Access 125 is a major contributor in Suzuki’s India growth story and we are committed to make it even better to resonate the love received from the customer.”
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.