- Navratna SIP on Zee Business: BUY Electrosteel Castings share - check price target
- Rupee Vs Dollar: Former CEA K.V. Subramanian explains INR's fall versus greenback; when will USD appreciation stop?
- Croma: Apple iPhone 13 available at Rs 51,990, Apple Watch SE at Rs 27,900 - How to get this deal
- Multibagger stocks: Pondy Oxides, Ram Ratna Wires share price drops 5% ahead of turning ex-bonus tomorrow | Details
- Nirmala Sitharaman criticises states seeking more funds, says 'You Me' culture won't work
Sourav Ganguly buys BMW G 310 GS Motorcycle at Rs 3.49 lakh; check out stunning pics, features
Sourav Ganguly, the former Indian cricket captain, has bought a BMW G310 GD motorcycle priced at Rs 3.49 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Sourav Ganguly, the former Indian cricket captain, has bought a BMW G310 GS motorcycle priced at Rs 3.49 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Last year, Yuvraj Singh had bought a BMW G 310 R bike worth Rs 2.99 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
These are the first Make-in-India BMW motorcycles as both the motorcycles have been developed in association with TVS Motors and made their India debut last year. They are produced at the TVS plant at Hosur, Tamil Nadu
With an unlimited kilometer warranty for 3 years, BMW is also offering an extension of the warranty to 4 or 5 years. The bikes are powered by 313cc liquid-cooled, a single-cylinder unit coupled with four valves and a DOHC cylinder head.
The engine produces 34hp of power and churns out 28 Nm of peak torque and has been equipped with a six-speed gearbox. The motorcycles feature a tubular steel frame and come with five-spoke alloy wheels and ABS.
Style HP, Cosmic Black, and Racing Red are three colours available in BMW G 310 R. After Germany, Thailand, and Brazil, India becomes the fourth country where BMW produces motorcycles.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.