- Budget 2022: Will there be more farm loan waivers or enhance in 80C limit in taxation? Here are expectations from 12 sectors
- Budget My Pick: Sharda Cropchem stock is a top buy with 1-year view for analyst Siddharth Sedani; 30% upside expected
- Zee Business news gets Transport Minister's stamp of approval; Nitin Gadkari drafts notification to make 6 airbags mandatory in
- First Electric Bus in Delhi: CM Arvind Kejriwal flags off electric buses today; to introduce 300 e-buses by April
- TCS buyback ki Pathshala: Should you tender shares, process and more—Anil Singhvi answers these 17 questions that investor needs
Royal Enfield September Data: Total sales drop 44% to 33,529 units
The ongoing global shortage of semiconductor chips and the recent lockdown in certain source markets has impacted volumes for September.
Royal Enfield posted sales of 33,529 motorcycles in the month of September, despite the global semiconductor shortage situation, as against 60,331 in September 2020.
The ongoing global shortage of semiconductor chips and the recent lockdown in certain source markets has impacted volumes for September. The situation improved towards the end of September, and availability of parts is expected to start scaling up from Q3 FY2022.
Royal Enfield sold a total motorcycle, including domestic and exports, of 33,529 units in September, a dip of 44 per cent, against 60,331 units in the same month last year.
The two-wheeler major domestic sales stood at 27,233 units, a decline of 52 per cent, against 56,200 units same month last year.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Royal Enfield exports stood at 6,296 units, a growth of 52 per cent, against 4,131 units same month last year.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.