- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
Royal Enfield likely to launch Bullet 350 and 500 Trials Scrambler - Find out more about these motorcycles
Royal Enfield is all set to add another motorcycle to its range with the introduction of all new Royal Enfield Bullet Trials Scambler in the Indian market.
Royal Enfield is all set to add another motorcycle to its range with the introduction of all new Royal Enfield Bullet Trials Scambler in the Indian market. The company has given a new design to the bike and also comes with strong engine ability, new technology, and features.
The bike has been spotted during testing on the country's road and Royal Enfield is likely to launch the bike in the coming months, according to media reports. The Royal Enfield Trials Scrambler will be launched with both 350cc and 500cc engines. The bike will also have dual channel ABS as its standard feature.
Some of the striking features of the bike include chrome finished rearview mirror housings, coloured frame, single seat, luggage carrier in the place of the pillion seat, an upward swept exhaust canister, chrome fenders, dual-purpose tyres, rubber fork gaiters. The 500cc Trials comes with dual-tone finish on the fuel tank with chrome accent.
The Bullet 350 and 500 Trials scramblers are likely to be equipped with front and rear disc brakes and dual-channel ABS.
The bikes are likely to go on sale during the first half of 2019.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.