PREVIEW: Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe in two-door design set to launch in India on this date - Check pics, expected price, top features and specs
Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe India Launch: This new two-door sports coupe launch is set to get the adrenaline really pumping in the veins of car enthusiasts in India! The car? Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe! The date? March 14, 2019. Who will launch? Notably, Managing Director & CEO of Mercedes-Benz India, Martin Schwenk will do the honours. Impact in India? Mercedes-AMG is pinning its hopes on the Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe to make a big difference in the market as it believes that the car's engine power and a sportier design make it even more appealing, especially after the facelift that it went through. Ahead of the big launch, let's find out what Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe has to offer to performance enthusiasts!
Here are top interior and exterior features, key specs, stunning pics and expected price of Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe:-
- Powertrain: 3.0-litre V6 twin turbo engine totalling 287 kW (390 hp)
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT TCT (Twin Clutch Transmission) 9-speed transmission: 9-gear transmission with shortened shift times
- All-wheel drive: Specific power distribution of 31 per cent on the front axle and 69 per cent on the rear axle
- A sporty look: Sporfront apron, AMG radiator grille, new rear apron with striking diffuser, round twin tailpipes
- 0-100 km/hour in 4.7s
- 250 km/h (electronically limited)
- 48.3 cm (19-inch) AMG multi-spoke light-alloy wheels
- Fuel consumption combined: 9.5 - 9.2 l/100 km
- CO2 emissions combined: 217 - 212 g/km
- AMG steering wheel with touch-control buttons
- If desired, the classic circular instruments can be replaced by a fully digital instrument cluster with a 12.3 inch screen
- Maximum torque of 520 Newton meters
- All-wheel drive with specific power distribution of 31 per cent on the front axle and 69 per cent on the rear axle
- Price: Mercedes-AMG C43 Coupe is expected to be priced at around Rs 80 lakhs-Rs 90 lakhs, as per various media reports
In the past, AMG has produced super saloons to performance SUVs. According to the carmaker, "Its 43 line has been in particular a success story not only globally but also in India".
With Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe set to arrive first time in India in a two-door design, it will be interesting to see how car lovers will react to this sporty beast.