- Syrma SGS Technology IPO: Issue filled 37% on Day 1; should you subscribe? Anil Singhvi suggests this
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4 price in India revealed - Pre-booking, offers and specifications
- Har Ghar Tiranga campaign: Over 30 crore National Flags sold; CAIT says business worth Rs 500 crore generated
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee death anniversary: Remembering the poet Prime Minister of India
- From Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's portfolio: 5 Tata Group stocks that made him ace investor
Over 10,000 Renault Triber units sold in 2 months; customers bought 11,516 cars in Oct, 63% growth registered
French multinational automobile manufacturer Renault has announced the delivery of its 10,001th TRIBER in just about two months of launch.
French multinational automobile manufacturer Renault has announced the delivery of its 10,001th TRIBER in just about two months of launch. The delivery was made at the company’s Mumbai dealership, Benchmark Motors. Noteworthy, the company sold 11,516 cars in October 2019, registering a 63% growth over the same period last year.
— Renault India (@RenaultIndia) November 7, 2019
"The launch of Renault TRIBER has ensured that Renault is progressing despite the challenging macro-economic environment in India," the car maker said in a statement.
Commenting on delivering 10,001th Renault Triber, Venkatram Mamillapalle, Country CEO & Managing Director, Renault India Operations, said, “The festive season has begun on a good note for Renault India, and we are thankful to our customers for the encouraging response to our new game-changer, Renault TRIBER. With 10,000 cars already delivered and a strong bookings pipeline, we have ramped up the production and are taking concerted efforts to further accelerate production to enable faster deliveries and best in class quality."
"Together with the metro cities, Renault TRIBER has seen wide acceptance in the rural markets as well, and we have a robust strategy to build our presence across these markets, which offers significant growth potential,” said Venkatram Mamillapalle added.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.