New Renault KWID MY22: Launched! RXL(O) variant introduced in both 1.0L MT, 0.8L options - Price, features and more
The KWID MY22 features a striking new Interior & Exterior colour harmony with sporty white accents in the Climber range, says Renault
Renault on Monday launched the all-new KWID MY22 with advanced features, at a starting price of INR 4.49 Lakhs. New Renault KWID MY22 is available in both 0.8L and 1.0L SCe powertrains with manual and automatic transmission options.
Interior & Exterior
- The KWID MY22 features a striking new Interior & Exterior colour harmony with sporty white accents in the Climber range, says Renault
Parliament Winter Session 2023: 19 bills, 2 financial items to be taken up; says Parliamentary Affairs Minister Pralhad Joshi
Mizoram assembly polls 2023: 13 centres, nearly 4000 personnel assigned; counting day preparations in full swing
Rajasthan Election 2023: "Counting to begin at 8 am; Postal ballots to be counted first," says Rajasthan Chief Electoral Officer
Brand Retention | 82% of existing Lava users likely to purchase next smartphone from same brand: Report
- Accentuating the attractiveness of the car, the KWID MY22 Climber range will offer customers an array of new colour options - Metal Mustard & Ice cool White with Black roof in Dual Tone, along with new dual tone flex wheels.
New RXL(O) variant on both 0.8L & 1.0L MT powertrains
- The value proposition of KWID is further enhanced with the introduction of new RXL(O) variant on both 0.8L & 1.0L MT powertrains. The new RXL(O) variant includes features to enhance the style and economy quotient, says Renault
- Renault KWID is compliant with all the current safety requirements for the Indian market and even goes beyond to protect both passengers and pedestrians. It includes several active and passive safety features like dual front Airbags, ABS and EBD, Seat Belt Reminder, Overspeed Alert, Reverse Parking Sensors and Driver side Pyro & Pre-tensioner with Load Limiter which are standard across all variants. Elevating the safety quotient of the vehicle, the new MY22 range comes equipped with Seat belt Pyrotech and load limiter as a standard feature, as per Renault
- The first-in-class 8 inch touchscreen MediaNAV Evolution takes infotainment to the next level with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Video Playback and Voice Recognition – which helps the driver control everything hands-free, fast and easy, says Renault
- The Silver Streak LED DRLs create a striking impression and give the car a premium appeal, says Renault
-Offering enhanced passenger comfort, it features first-in-class reverse parking camera with guidelines that helps to park even in the tightest spots along with Electrically Adjustable ORVM, says Renault
Performance, maintenance, warranty
- In terms of performance, the KWID 0.8L boasts fuel efficiency of 22.25 KM/L best in 0.8L segment, as per the ARAI Testing Certification.
- Renault KWID has a cost of maintenance as low as just 35 paise/km.
- It comes with a comprehensive manufacturer warranty for 2 year / 50,000 km (whichever is earlier) with an extension option upto 5 years and an Easy Care package to take care of maintenance needs. Warranty also comes along with 24X7 Road Side Assistance (RSA) at no extra cost, enabling customers to enjoy an unparalleled brand ownership experience and peace of mind, says Renault