Mumbai rains: Maruti Suzuki customer? Here is what your car maker is doing to extend helping hand
Mumbai Rains: Maruti Suzuki India has reached out to the customers with precautionary steps to prevent car damage.
Mumbai rains: The heavy downpour in the financial capital of India has brought 'Maximum City' to its knees. Now, Maruti Suzuki has come forward in this hour of crisis to extended a helping hand to its customers. Maruti Suzuki India has reached out to the customers with precautionary steps to prevent car damage. In an effort to help its heavy rain-hit customers across Mumbai, more than 3.5 lakh SMSes have been sent to inform customers about preventive measures, which would help them to protect their vehicles from aggravating the damage. Maruti Suzuki has actioned series of measures; here is the list:-
- Assigning area-wise Service Managers to help customers in distress
- The mobile numbers of Service Managers are being shared with the customers in their respective areas, so that the customers can directly reach out for any assistance
- Maruti Suzuki has also tied up with vehicle towing agencies to provide seamless 24x7 services
- Inventory of spare parts have been strengthened to prevent any shortage and offer quick service
- Additionally, the Maruti has tied up with insurance firms for quick disposal of claims.
Commenting on the Mumbai rains and initiatives taken by Maruti Suzuki in the wake of heavy downpour, Partho Banerjee, Executive Director, Service, Maruti Suzuki India, said, "In these difficult times, quick movement of people helps them to address challenges in an effective manner."
"We are committed to ensuring full-fledged support to our customers in this time of severity. Our request to customers is to not start a submerged car. This will help prevent consequential damages. Our dedicated teams have taken a position at workshops to handle customers’ cars promptly. It is Maruti Suzuki’s endeavour to educate customers to handle cars impacted by water intrusion. Our similar proactive initiatives in other instances of the flood have helped reduce damage to their cars," Banerjee added.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.