Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe launched in India; prices start from Rs 75 lakhs - These features, tech specs make this sporty beast unique
In 2019, German luxury car maker Mercedes-Benz completes 25 years in India and bolstering its line-up in the performance car segment the country, Mercedes-Benz India on Thursday launched the new Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe. Noteworthy, this is a first ever 2-door coupe in the AMG 43 line. And, with the launch Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe in 2-door design, Mercedes-Benz India now has 15+ AMG cars in its portfolio of performance cars. By means of this sporty beast, the carmaker is focussing on young driving enthusiasts in India. Mercedes-Benz India had recorded retail sales of 15,538 units in the period January-Dec 2018. The much-awaited launch took place in Delhi in the presence of Martin Schwenk, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India. The AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe is priced starting from Rs 75 lakh ex-showroom, all India.
Unveiling the Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe in 2-door design, Martin Schwenk said, "The response to the AMG 43 range has been amazing since its debut with the AMG GLE 43, and today we give further fillip to the line-up with the AMG C 43 Coupe. "
Top highlights of Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe: From price to interiors to exteriors, here are key details:-
- This is a first-ever two-door coupe in the AMG 43 line, introduced by Mercedes-Benz in India
- Powered by a 3.0-litre V6 bi-turbo engine which generates 287kW (390 hp) and 520Nm torque; helping it accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in just 4.7 seconds!
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT 9-speed transmission with shortened shift times, 2-stage AMG speed-sensitive steering with AMG specific tuning, AMG DYNAMIC SELECT drive programs, AMG ride control suspension, AMG exhaust system, AMG specific interiors, etc
- AMG Performance 4MATIC with AMG-specific power distribution: 31% to the front axle and 69% to the rear axle for greater driving dynamics and improved traction while accelerating
- Enhanced features: Front sports seats with AMG-specific upholstery, new generation telematics NTG 5.5 with 10.25-inch high-resolution media display, panoramic sunroof, ambient lighting with 64 colours, Multibeam LED headlamps with Adaptive Highbeam Assist Plus and more
- The New AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé is customizable with Mercedes-Benz’s renowned ‘designo’ platform
Technical Specifications of Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe
Engine (Emission): V6 biturbo (BS VI)
Displacement: 2996 cc
Output: 287kW (390hp) at 6100 rpm
Peak Torque: 520 Newton Meters at 2500-5000 rpm
Acceleration: (0-100 km/h) 4.7 seconds
Top Speed: 250 km/h (Electronically Limited)
Transmission: AMG SPEEDSHIFT 9-Speed
Interiors of Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe - Top things to know
-AMG steering wheels with optimum ergonomics
-New generation telematics NTG 5.5 with 10.25-inch high-resolution media display screen and Audio 20 system with navigation
-Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé offers Smartphone Integration, which supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
Exteriors of Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe - Top things to know
-Stylish Multibeam LED headlamps with adaptive high beam assist plus
-18 inch AMG 5-spoke light-alloy wheels
- Panoramic sunroof
Safety and assistance systems/features:-
Active bonnet for pedestrian protection
Adaptive brake lights
Red seat belts, driver kneebag and Active Parking Assist
The Star Ease Compact package for the AMG C 43 coupe for 2 years/unlimited kms starts at Rs 68,000.
As per the carmaker, they have launched Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupe in line with their motto of ‘Best Never Rest.’ "Our strategy for Mercedes-AMG is to expand the performance segment by introducing high pedigree products with sensual design, which is sure to lure customers and fans of the brand in India," adds Mercedes-Benz India.