Maruti Suzuki S-PRESSO: Unbelievable but true! 10,000 bookings in just 10 days - KILLER PRICING, AMAZING LOOKS!
Maruti Suzuki S-PRESSO, recently launch mini-SUV from the house of India's largest car maker, has registered its presence in the auto market with a bang!
Maruti Suzuki S-PRESSO, recently launched mini-SUV from the house of India's largest car maker, has registered its presence in the auto market with a bang! Mini SUV S-PRESSO has raked in over 10,000 bookings within 10 days of its launch. "10,000 bookings within 10 days of its launch in the country is testimony to popularity of S-PRESSO," Maruti Suzuki said.
On 30th September, Maruti Suzuki launched its Mini-SUV S-PRESSO. Its prices start from Rs 3.69 lakhs and go up to Rs 4.91 lakhs. Here are TOP DETAILS of Maruti Suzuki S-PRESSO:-
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso will come in six variants - Std, LXI, VXI, VXI AGS, VXI+, and VXI+ AGS with prices starting at Rs 3.69 lakh for the base variant and Rs 4.91 lakh for the top-spec VXI+ with an auto transmission. Prices are ex-showroom, Delhi.
- Maruti Suzuki S-PRESSO is powered by 1.0-litre three-cylinder unit that puts out 68 hp and 90 Nm of torque and is paired with a five-speed manual and there is an optional AMT available as well
- The engine is BS-VI compliant with a claimed fuel efficiency of 21.4-21.7 kmpl
- Built on 5th generation HEARTECT platform, it uses 40% high tensile steel that ensures stronger, safer and sturdier structure, as per Maruti Suzuki
- Maruti Suzuki has a fresh new appeal on the inside as well with a Mini-like centre-oriented setup which includes the instrument cluster on the very top above the infotainment system.
- The top-of-the-line variant of the S-Presso comes with a touchscreen infotainment system with Maruti’s SmartPlay Studio and is compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
-Also, it gets a multi-function steering wheel that it shares with the new WagonR
The production version of the Future S concept car was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo.