Hyundai Venue: Wait over! BlueLink Technology features revealed! Know full details of India's smart connected SUV
Hyundai Venue BlueLink Technology: Finally the long wait has come to an end as the automotive giant Hyundai has revealed the BlueLink Technology features of India's 1st Smart Connected SUV. This new SUV - Hyundai Venue - by South Korean auto major will be equipped with Global BlueLink Connectivity Technology. Not only this, Hyundai Venue will have 33 safety features, various vehicle management relationship services and other conveniences.
So, what is this Global BlueLink Connectivity Technology and what you will get if you buy this Hyundai Venue?
-It will have an inbuilt eSim with Vodafone Idea Network for connectivity
- Cloud-based Voice Recognition platform from Global AI (Artificial Intelligence) Company.
- Real-Time Traffic navigation and Live Local Search in collaboration with a global Map company.
- Interactive Voice Recognition and the ability to catch any local English accent which has been developed specifically for customers from different regions in India.
- Its 10 India specific features will have a strong understanding of the Indian market
- Save Our Souls (SOS), Road Side Assistance (RSA) & BlueLink button inbuilt in Room Mirror for easy accessibility.
- It will have a major focus on safety, security, remote access, vehicle relationship management, location-based services and alert services
- It will have a Panic Button, First in India, for greater safety
- It will be equipped with Vehicle Theft Tracking and Immobilization for recovery of stolen vehicles
- Speed Alert, Geo-Fence Alert, Panic Notification and Share Destination
- Remote control functions like Engine Start/Stop, Climate Control, Door Lock/Unlock, Horn Honk & Light and Vehicle Status
- Automatic Crash Notification (ACN) and Assistance, SOS Emergency Assistance, and Roadside Assistance.
- Emergency Alerts, Medical and Panic Assistance, Geo-fence which will send a text alert if the driver has ventured outside prescribed geographical location or time
- Stolen Vehicle Notification and Vehicle Immobilization
- Primary owner of the car can connect many other family members or friends so that they will receive emergency notifications in case of any distress
Hyundai BlueLink is Hyundai’s global technology which will be introduced in the Indian market with 10 India-specific features for most practical and holistic connectivity with safety, convenience and various vehicle management relationship services.
The unveiling of Hyundai Venue is expected to take place on 17th April.