LAUNCHED! Tata Nexon EV is here - From price to colour options, all you need to know
Tata Motors on Tuesday announced the launch of Nexon EV at an introductory price starting from Rs 13.99 Lakhs (Ex- Showroom – All India). "It is an aspirational SUV for personal car buyers looking for a thrilling, connected drive experience with zero emissions," Tata Motors said.
Here are top things to know about Tata Nexon EV:-
- Powered by Ziptron technology
- ARAI certified anxiety-free range of 312 km on a single charge
- Efficient high voltage system, fast charging capability, extended battery life
- The Nexon EV will be available in three trim levels across 60 authorized dealerships in 22 cities.
- It will be available in three colour options: Signature Teal Blue colour, Moonlit Silver and Glacier White.
"In order to accelerate the adoption of EVs in India, Tata Motors is closely working with other Tata Group companies including Tata Power, Tata Chemicals, Tata Autocomp, Tata Motors Finance and Croma, to create an e-mobility ecosystem, Tata uniEVerse," Tata Motors said.
Commenting at the launch, Tata Sons Group Chairman, N Chandrasekaran said, “E-Mobility is an irreversible mega-trend and an imperative for addressing pollution and generating job opportunities in India. Through Tata uniEVerse, our Group companies have synchronized their efforts to develop a holistic e-mobility ecosystem to accelerate the adoption of EVs in India. I am delighted that this ecosystem has come together with the launch of Tata Nexon EV, a path breaking electric SUV that can match the aspirations of mainstream Indian customers.”
Tata Motors is offering customized sales and service solution:-
- Immersive, visual experience of Nexon EV at select Croma stores in Mumbai, Delhi & Bengaluru
- In-house trained EV product specialists across dealerships and Croma stores
- Doorstep service for both scheduled and corrective maintenance requirements to minimize the need for workshop visits
- 24x7 roadside & emergency assistance services along with the 24x7 call centre support will ensure round-the-clock support for any unforeseen or emergency service requirement
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.