- Air India Divestment: Tatas to take home ‘Maharaja' on January 27; DIPAM, Finance Ministry officials will be involved
- LIVE: Budget 2022 Expectations on Income Tax, Real Estate, Salaried Employees, Tax Slabs Changes, 80C, GST, MSMEs, IT and more
- Zomato versus Swiggy: Swiggy valuation stands at $10.7 billion; why is Zomato in focus? - Check this report here
- Maruti Suzuki Q3 Results: Net profit falls 48% to Rs 1,042 crore
- Sebi introduces framework for Special Situation Funds for investment in stressed assets
LAUNCHED! Honda Amaze Ace Edition - What's special and unique in this version? Price, features, specs and more
Honda has announced that its 2nd Generation Amaze has crossed 100,000 sales mark in just 13 months since its launch in mid-May 2018. Here are top details to know about the newly launched special Ace Edition of Honda Amaze:-
Honda Cars India Ltd. (HCIL) has launched a special Ace Edition of the Honda Amaze. The Honda Amaze Ace Edition has been launched to commemorate the success of Amaze model. Honda has announced that its 2nd Generation Amaze has crossed 100,000 sales mark in just 13 months since its launch in mid-May 2018. Noteworthy, this is fastest 100,000 sales number recorded by any new model launched by HCIL in India. Here are top details to know about the newly launched special Ace Edition of Honda Amaze:-
- Ex-showroom price (All India) of Honda Amaze Ace Edition: Prices start from Rs 7,89,200 and go up to Rs 9,72,200
- Warranty and Maintenance: 3 years Unlimited Kms
- Honda Amaze Ace Edition is based on top grade VX in both Diesel and Petrol.
- Honda says the Ace Edition offers sportier appeal to the car and will be available in 3 colours – Radiant Red, Lunar Silver and White Orchid Pearl
-Black Alloy Wheel
-Black Trunk Spoiler
-Seat covers with Ace Edition Branding
-Front Room Lamp
-Black Door Visor
-Door Edge Garnish
-Ace Edition Emblem
Speaking on success of Amaze and launch of Ace edition of it, Rajesh Goel, Senior Vice President & Director, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd said, “All New 2nd Generation Honda Amaze has been a game changer for HCIL achieving exceptional success with over 1 lakh sales in record 13 months translating into 20% higher sales as compared to 1st Gen Amaze that was launched in 2013. The bold styling of Amaze has appealed to lot of SUV intenders and First time buyers. We would like to thank our customers for the confidence & continuous support that has enabled the brand to grow so strongly. To commemorate this success, we are introducing the special “Ace Edition” of Honda Amaze with enhanced sporty and premium look.”
First introduced in India in April 2013, Honda Amaze has now more than 3.5 lakh customers across the country. The All New 2nd Generation Honda Amaze was launched in May 2018 and the model has contributed to 52% of total HCIL sales in ongoing FY19-20.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.