Launched! Ducati Hypermotard 950 vrooms in India - More powerful, lighter and loaded with multimedia system
The luxury motorcycle brand has announced the launch of the Ducati Hypermotard 950 in India. The machine is priced at Rs 11.99 lakhs (Ex-showroom India). The bookings are now open across all Ducati dealerships in Delhi – NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kochi, Kolkata, Chennai and Hyderabad.
A beautiful machine loaded with immense power has arrived in India! And, all thanks to Ducati. The luxury motorcycle brand has announced the launch of the Ducati Hypermotard 950 in India. The machine is priced at Rs 11.99 lakhs (Ex-showroom India). The bookings are now open across all Ducati dealerships in Delhi – NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kochi, Kolkata, Chennai and Hyderabad. "The Hypermotard perfectly combines the distinctive features of the Hypermotard 1100 with minimalism, aggressiveness, lightweight look and the image of a ‘fun bike’ with the innovation and technology of Ducati's latest motorcycle models," Ducati said announcing the launch of Hypermotard 950.
Here are top things know about this Ducati machine:-
- Ducati Hypermotard 950 comes equipped with 937cc twin-cylinder Ducati Testastretta 11° putting out 114 hp at 9,000 rpm and a flat torque curve, peaking at 9.8 kgm at 7,250 rpm. Moreover, the Hypermotard 950 is a Super Moto.
- Ducati Hypermotard 950 puts out 4 more horsepower than its predecessor, achieving 114 hp at 9,000 rpm and a flat torque curve peaking at 9.8 kgm at 7,250 rpm.
- The front view - characterized by the trademark Hypermotard 'beak', surmounted by compact headlight with a Daytime Running Light (DRL)
- The new Hyper is also 4 kg lighter compared to the previous model.
- It is equipped with a new Marzocchi fork with fully adjustable 45 mm aluminium tubes and stanchions, and 170mm wheel travel. The front braking system features two monobloc radially mounted 4-piston Brembo M4.32 calipers operated by a radial brake master cylinder with an adjustable 5-position lever.
- The riding position has been thoroughly revised.
- The new Hypermotard 950 sports a new handlebar, narrower side profile and a new seat, featuring a flat, extended profile and a moderate bulge in the passenger area for improved comfort.
- It is equipped with 3-spoke Y-shaped aluminium rims with 3.5" section up front and 5.5" section at the rear and is fitted with Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires, namely 120/70 ZR17 up front and 180/55/55 ZR17 at the rear.
- The Hypermotard 950 is also equipped with ultra-modern, sophisticated electronics based on Bosch 6-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (6D IMU), which instantly detects the motorcycle roll, yaw and pitch angle in space. The electronics package includes Bosch Cornering ABS with the Slide by Brake function (with setting 1), Ducati Traction Control EVO (DTC EVO), Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO. The Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) Up and Down EVO is available as an accessory on the Hypermotard 950.
- The operating parameters of each control system are associated by default with the three electronic setups, or Riding Modes, available on the Hypermotard 950. Riders have the ability to customize their riding styles and restore the parameters set by Ducati. The handlebar mounts radial pumps with separate front brake and clutch fluid reservoirs (a hydraulic clutch replaces the previous cable-operated one); the design and interface of the 4.3" TFT display take their cue from the panel on the Panigale V4
The motorcycles also come with provisions for the Ducati Multimedia System (DMS), which enables users to connect the bike to a smartphone and manage key multimedia functions (incoming calls, text messaging, music) via switchgears, and display the relative information on the TFT instrument panel via Bluetooth.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.