- Atal Pension Yojana rule change: Big setback for taxpayers - know how it will impact your savings
- Home loans, EMIs to get more expensive: Now, this PSU bank hikes interest rates by .20%
- Mask mandatory in Delhi as Covid-19 cases rise again: Check new rules and penalty
- US inflation data: Break on 40-year peak, global markets rally - key highlights
- Microsoft layoffs 2022: IT giant sacks around 200 more employees as recession fears rise
KTM RC 125 ABS: Derived from MotoGP world of RCs! Price, bookings, deliveries and more
A new bike is in town! Motorcycle brand KTM has launched all-new RC 125 ABS.
A new bike is in town! Motorcycle brand KTM has launched all-new RC 125 ABS. Inspired by KTM’s MotoGP machine the RC16, KTM RC 125 ABS comes equipped with KTM’s iconic steel trellis frame, upside down front suspension by WP and triple clamp handlebar. Here are the top details to know:-
- It is available in 2 colour options
- RC 125 has an advanced DOHC engine producing 14.5 Ps power and 12 Nm torque
- Twin Projector headlights with DRL and ABS by BOSCH
Announcing the launch, Sumeet Narang, Vice President (Probiking) at Bajaj Auto Ltd. said “KTM motorcycles are built to a purpose of winning performance and handling. It is no different with the RC 125 which will provide a true KTM experience to the motorcycle enthusiast seeking to enter our Supersport world. It carries Moto GP genes from its sibling, the much celebrated RC16.”
KTM RC 125 ABS: PRICE
KTM RC 125 ABS has been launched at an introductory price of Rs. 147,213 (ex-showroom Delhi).
KTM RC 125 ABS: Bookings
Bookings commence today across 470 exclusive KTM showrooms in the country.
KTM RC 125 ABS: Delivery
Deliveries starting end of June.
"KTM has an unparalleled legacy in motorsports with over 300 world championships spanning over 65 years. Since its entry into India in 2012, KTM is also the country’s fastest growing motorcycle brand," the two-wheeler manufacturer said in a statement.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.