Kia SELTOS is here! SEE FIRST FULL LOOK of South Korean auto major 1st car in India - Top details
The World Premiere of Kia took place in a high-profile event held in Gurgaon.
And, the big day is finally here which the fans of automotive giant Kia were eagerly waiting for! Yes, the South Korean automotive giant on Thursday drove its car in to India. The World Premiere of Kia took place in a high-profile event held in Gurgaon. The name SELTOS is derived from the Greek God Celtos, the son of Hercules. Ahead of the World Premiere of Kia's 1st car in India, the car manufacturer left almost no stone unturned to build the momentum for SELTOS by rolling out teasers, design images and sketches and some pictures of how this SUV is going to look like. Now, today after a long wait, this SUV cat is finally out of the bag. Here is all you need to know about Kia SELTOS:-
- 'First in class' such infotainment multimedia system loaded with BOSE speakers
-G1.4 Turbo GDI & 7 DCT Engine
-360 degree camera and blind spot view monitor
- Front look loaded with DRL
- Available in 8 colour combinations
- Seltos comes equipped with Vehicle Stablity Management (VSM) system, remote control system
- Voice command
- Made of advance high strength steel
- Loaded with SOS, RSA features
- BS 6 compliant diesel and petrol engines
- IVT, 7DCT and 6AT and 6 MT
- Eco coating
Who said what during Kia SELTOS unveiling:-
- Lorenz Glaab, VP and Head of Global Product Management, Kia, said, "We not just launching a car, in fact we are launching a new market altogether."
- "The journey has just begun," Han Woo Park, CEO and President, Kia Motors Corporation said throwing light on where Kia India is headed.
- Unveiling Kia SELTOS, MD & CEO Kookhyun Shim said, "With Kia Seltos, our initial objective has been to set a new benchmark in the mid-SUV segment."
As of now, Kia Motors India has 265 touchpoints in 160 cities. The car maker aims for 300 touchpoints by the year 2020.
Kia SELTOS is the South Korean automotive giant's 1st car in India. Noteworthy, the 1st car of Kia in India was highly anticipated as the Seoul-headquartered auto major's SELTOS is inspired by 2019 Kia SP Signature Concept.
The Kia Seltos will be manufactured at Kia’s facility in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh where it will be made for the world. Kia Seltos will be launched in the second half of 2019.
In April 2017, Kia Motors had signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the Andhra Pradesh Government to build a new manufacturing facility in Anantapur District. The manufacturing facility is expected produce approximately 300,000 units per year.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.