Kia Seltos bookings open now! Do you know these details of this much-awaited car?
There is a good news for you if you were among those planning to buy Kia SELTOS. The bookings for SELTOS are open now. Interested customers can book Kia SELTOS online online and across its 206 sales points in India. "Kia Motors India has started its innings in India with 265 touchpoints across 160 cities enabling the brand to be accessible by everyone and everywhere in India," the South Korean auto giant said in a statement. Here are key things to know about much-awaited Kia SELTOS:-
- SELTOS booking can be done from 16th July for a token amount of Rs 25,000
- The Kia Seltos will be available in two trims - GT line, which is suitable for the performance
enthusiasts and Tech line, aimed at families.
- The Seltos will be BSVI compliant right from its launch.
- SELTOS comes equipped with 3rd generation Smartstream engine that will come in three variants: 1.5 Petrol, 1.5 Diesel, First in segment 1.4 Turbo Petrol, offering the perfect balance of
performance and efficiency.
- The Seltos will be offered in 3 automatic transmission options – 7DCT, 6 IVT, and 6 AT along with 6 speed Manual Transmission
- The Seltos gets 3 driving modes – Sports, Normal and Eco
- The vehicle also sports 3 traction modes – Mud, Snow/Wet and Sand
- SELTOS carries boasts the signature Kia Tiger Nose Grille
- The Seltos also gets 1st in segment sweeping LED light bar, crown jewel LED headlamps, unique heartbeat LED tail lamps & LED DRLs and ice-cube style front LED fog lamps
-Further, in the GT-Line trim, the Seltos also gets red brake calipers and red accents on side cladding
- Seltos sports inside include 10.25 HD touchscreen navigation, ambient mood lighting, leatherette
seats (Sports seats in GT Line), 2-step reclining rear seats, 60:40 split with adjustable rear center headrest (1st in segment), ventilated front seats, driver power seat, sporty D-Cut steering wheel, sun shade curtains, high-line tyre pressure monitor and more
- The Seltos gets 400-watt 8 speaker Bose premium sound system with dynamic speed compensation and sound mood lights (1st in segment and India) that offer 8 mono and 6 multi-colour themes.
- Controlling all the infotainment and car functions inside the car, the 10.25 HD touchscreen also gets Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as standard with embedded navigation and split screen function allowing the driver to see even more information at one glance
- On the connectivity front, the Seltos gets Kia’s advanced and proprietary UVO (Your Voice) Connect
system with 37 features which will come with 3 years of free subscription for utmost ease and safety of
users. The UVO advanced connect feature covers 5 categories – Navigation, Safety & Security, Vehicle
Management, Remote Control and Convenience.
- The Kia Seltos will be offered in a variety of colors and will get dual tone options as well
• 8 monotone color options
o Intense Red
o Aurora Black Pearl
o Glacier White Pearl
o Punchy Orange
o Intelligency Blue
o Gravity Gray
o Steel Silver
o Clear White
• 5 Dual tone colour options
o Intense Red with Aurora Black Pearl
o Steel Silver with Aurora Black Pearl
o Glacier White Pearl with Aurora Black Pearl
o Steel Silver with punchy Orange
o Glacier White Pearl with Punchy Orange
The Kia Seltos will be launched in India on 22nd of August. For more information about KIA SELTOS BOOKINGS, you can visit http://www.kia.com/in/buy/book-online.html