- Apollo Hospitals share price falls 3% after poor Q1 results – what should investors know?
- Instagram users ALERT! Are you being tracked by Meta-owned platform?
- Syrma SGS Technology IPO subscription opens today: Check price band, allotment and listing date
- BMW M4 Competition Coupe 50 Jahre M Edition launched in India: Check price and specifications
- Atal Pension Yojana Income Tax benefit for salaried employees after new rule: All you need to know
Hyundai Venue: Stolen Vehicle Tracking feature! This will happen if someone tries to steal your SUV
It has Blue Link Technology which carries 33 new connected features, and out of these 33, 10 are India specific features. One such feature of Hyundai Venue is STOLEN VEHICLE TRACKING & IMMOBILISATION FEATURE. So what it is and how it works?
Hyundai Venue has been already launched for the Indian market, and people interested to buy this SUV are doing enquiry and research about its various features. Hyundai Venue has been tagged as India's first fully connected SUV which offers seamless connectivity with Hyundai Blue Link. It has Blue Link Technology which carries 33 new connected features, and out of these 33, 10 are India specific features. One such feature of Hyundai Venue is STOLEN VEHICLE TRACKING & IMMOBILISATION FEATURE. So what it is and how it works? Here are the top things to know:-
- Stolen Vehicle Tracking feature makes it difficult for thieves to steal your car.
- If anyone tries to steal your car, you will immediately get a notification informing you about an unauthorised entry, which you can report to the police.
- The Blue Link Connect Centre will assist the police to find your car by tracking it and immobilising it as soon as it stops.
"No matter how much you love your car, you can’t be with it 24X7. So, Blue Link protects your Hyundai car in your absence. And if anybody
mishandles your Hyundai, it’ll immediately alert you so that you can take necessary actions," says Hyundai.
What is Hyundai Blue Link Technology?
-It's a platform that enables the easy flow of critical information between you and your car.
- It is an Artificial Intelligence-based technology, with inbuilt SIM card and a 24x7 Blue Link Connect Centre that enhances your safety, security and convenience.
"It can perform a range of functions with ease. In short, Blue Link is designed to enhance the connected driving experience," says Hyundai.
Hyundai Venue: Prices, Engine
Hyundai Venue has a price range of Rs 6.5-11.1 lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi). It comes with three engine options - 1 litre urbo and 1.2 litre petrol besides a 1.4 litre diesel. The petrol variants are priced between Rs 6.5 -11.1 lakhs. The diesel trims are priced between Rs 7.75-10.84 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.