Hyundai Venue: India's 1st smart connected SUV is coming with BlueLink Technology - What it is and how it works
In this era of Digital India, everything is going smart. That is a truism. Then why should cars stay out this 'smart' competition? Well, no longer! Automotive giant Hyundai is all geared up for its new launch - Hyundai Venue, and reportedly, this will be India’s 1st smart connected SUV. This new SUV by South Korean auto major will be equipped with Global BlueLink Connectivity Technology. Not only this, Hyundai Venue will have 33 safety features, various vehicle management relationship services and other conveniences.
Let's understand what this Global BlueLink Connectivity Technology is all about and what all Hyundai Venue buyers will get in this smart connected SUV - All details here:-
- It will have an inbuilt eSim with Vodafone Idea Network for connectivity
- Cloud-based Voice Recognition platform from Global AI (Artificial Intelligence) Company.
- Real-Time Traffic navigation and Live Local Search in collaboration with a global Map company.
- Interactive Voice Recognition and the ability to catch any local English accent which has been developed specifically for customers from different regions in India.
- Its 10 India specific features will have a strong understanding of the Indian market
- Save Our Souls (SOS), Road Side Assistance (RSA) & BlueLink button inbuilt in Room Mirror for easy accessibility.
- It will have a major focus on safety, security, remote access, vehicle relationship management, location-based services and alert services
- It will have a Panic Button, First in India, for greater safety
- It will be equipped with Vehicle Theft Tracking and Immobilization for recovery of stolen vehicles
- Speed Alert, Geo-Fence Alert, Panic Notification and Share Destination
- Remote control functions like Engine Start/Stop, Climate Control, Door Lock/Unlock, Horn Honk & Light and Vehicle Status
- Automatic Crash Notification (ACN) and Assistance, SOS Emergency Assistance, and Roadside Assistance.
- Emergency Alerts, Medical and Panic Assistance, Geo-fence which will send a text alert if the driver has ventured outside prescribed geographical location or time
- Stolen Vehicle Notification and Vehicle Immobilization
- Primary owner of the car can connect many other family members or friends so that they will receive emergency notifications in case of any distress
Hyundai BlueLink is Hyundai’s global technology which will be introduced in the Indian market with 10 India-specific features for most practical and holistic connectivity with safety, convenience and various vehicle management relationship services.
Hyundai Venue is expected to be unveiled in April last week this year, and the SUV will be launched in the month of May.
Discover the Explorer in you as together we embark on an exciting journey with #HyundaiVENUE, the Connected SUV. Here is the next challenge. Stay tuned for more updates on #VENUELoveToExplore. pic.twitter.com/Az0DcQz3Cs
— Hyundai India (@HyundaiIndia) March 28, 2019
Will this Hyundai's Global BlueLink Connectivity Technology herald a new era of smart connected cars in India? Let's wait for the official launch to know!
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.