- Air India Divestment: Tatas to take home ‘Maharaja' on January 27; DIPAM, Finance Ministry officials will be involved
- LIVE: Budget 2022 Expectations on Income Tax, Real Estate, Salaried Employees, Tax Slabs Changes, 80C, GST, MSMEs, IT and more
- Zomato versus Swiggy: Swiggy valuation stands at $10.7 billion; why is Zomato in focus? - Check this report here
- Maruti Suzuki Q3 Results: Net profit falls 48% to Rs 1,042 crore
- Sebi introduces framework for Special Situation Funds for investment in stressed assets
Hyundai Motor launches new 2017 Grand i10 priced at Rs 4.58 lakh onwards
The new 2017 Grand i10 comes with hi-tech features and improved performance and fuel efficiency.
Hyundai Motor's on Monday launched the New 2017 Grand i10 via digital launch. The new facelift was launched at a price of Rs 4.58 lakh – Rs 6.39 lakh for the seven petrol variants and Rs 5.68 lakh – Rs 7.32 lakh for the five diesel variants.
The new 2017 Grand i10 comes with hi-tech features and improved performance and fuel efficiency. This includes the new 1.2 litre diesel and petrol engine. While the petrol engine dishes out 83PS at 6,000 RPM and 11.6Nm torque, the diesel engine gives out a power of 75PS at 4,000 RPM and 19.4Nm torque. The diesel engine is more fuel efficient giving 24.95 km per litre and petrol gives out 19.77 km per litre.
Y K Koo, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India said, “Grand i10 is a phenomenal product. It is an aspirational car that has won the hearts of its customers across the globe and has become a landmark product in HMIL’s growth story. Over 5.5 lac units of Made in India Grand i10 have been sold in India and world markets which show strong brand admiration. The launch of The New 2017 Grand i10 will create new benchmark for the segment by offering enhanced Modern Premium Hyundai Experience to the aspirational customers.”
The New 2017 Grand i10 comes with many design refinements such as the Cascade Design Front Grille and Aerodynamic Profile, characterised by signature Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 design language which gives The New 2017 Grand i10, a curved natural flowing line.
On the rear, New 2017 Grand i10 comes with Dual Tone bumper, along with aesthetically incorporated reflectors. Also, in the front, air curtain has been added which will be segment first, said the company.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.