- Stock Market Outlook: Our dependence on US market limited now, next 10-15 years belong to India, says Anil Singhvi | Here's why
- Toyota Hyryder Unveiled: Toyota India unveils new self-charging hybrid electric SUV in India; check details
- Virtual Digital Assets: VDAs to attract 1% TDS from today; know what CBDT says about new norms
- Gold Price Today: Yellow metal surges by over Rs 1000 as excise duty hiked to 12.5% - check gold rate in your city
- Monsoon session of Parliament to begin on July 18; to end on August 12
Hyundai KONA EV: Details out! India’s first fully electric SUV coming in July - Amazing things to know
Noteworthy, Hyundai Kona will be India’s first fully electric SUV. Hyundai had announced plans to launch its first electric vehicle in a completely knock-down (CKD) form, which would be assembled at HMIL's manufacturing plant in Chennai.
South Korean automotive giant Hyundai will drive in its first electric vehicle KONA into India in July. Noteworthy, Hyundai Kona will be India’s first fully electric SUV. Hyundai had announced plans to launch its first electric vehicle in a completely knock-down (CKD) form, which would be assembled at HMIL's manufacturing plant in Chennai. Hyundai, which is the country's second-largest producer of passenger vehicles after market leader Maruti Suzuki, is firming up plans in the electric vehicle segment.
Here are top details to know about Hyundai Kona:-
- Highest Electric Driving Range
- Convenience to charge anywhere
- Packed with Hi-Tech & Premium features
- Design optimised for superior aerodynamics
- Automatic Transmission for a convenient driving experience
- Super Silent
(All details as given on the company website)
Big plans of Hyundai
More, Hyundai is studying if it can bring more SUVs in India. The automaker, which is present in India through a wholly-owned subsidiary, is in the process of conducting a market research in order to identify which new models could be introduced in the country.
Hyundai will also launch a brand new 'Grand i10' before the festive season as it looks to increase its share in the auto market in India.
Moreover, Hyundai India is planning to start exporting its latest compact SUV 'Venue' from its Chennai factory in the next 3-4 months.
On May 21, Hyundai India forayed into the high selling compact SUV segment with the launch of new model 'Venue' with three engine options -- 1.0 litre turbo and 1.2 litre petrol powertrains besides 1.4 litre diesel engine.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.