- Navratna SIP on Zee Business: BUY Electrosteel Castings share - check price target
- Rupee Vs Dollar: Former CEA K.V. Subramanian explains INR's fall versus greenback; when will USD appreciation stop?
- Croma: Apple iPhone 13 available at Rs 51,990, Apple Watch SE at Rs 27,900 - How to get this deal
- Multibagger stocks: Pondy Oxides, Ram Ratna Wires share price drops 5% ahead of turning ex-bonus tomorrow | Details
- Nirmala Sitharaman criticises states seeking more funds, says 'You Me' culture won't work
Honda launches the all new CB Unicorn 150 at Rs 78,815: Check specs
Priced at Rs 78,815, Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India has launched the new Honda CB Unicorn 150 updated with a single channel ABS, which means the safety equipment would be operative on the front wheel only.
Priced at Rs 78,815, Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India has launched the new Honda CB Unicorn 150 updated with a single channel ABS, which means the safety equipment would be operative on the front wheel only. The bike doesn't get much of an update apart from the inclusion of the ABS. The motorcycle is powered by 150cc, single cylinder, air cooled engine mated with five-speed transmission. The engine is capable of producing a peak torque of 12.7 bhp and 12.8Nm.
With a rear monoshock, the suspension system of the motorcycle comes with conventional telescopic forks up front. At the front, the braking system of the bike features a 240mm disc brake and a 130mm drum brake at the rear.
Honda CB Unicorn gets a sporty design with an angular headlamp along with chrome element. The bike also gets tubeless tyres. The 18-inch alloy wheels of the bike are wrapped in 80/100-18 front and 100/90-18 rear tyres. The bike comes with three colour options- Silver, red and black.
In the 150cc motorcycle segment, Honda CB Unicorn 150 will be a competition to Bajaj Pulsar 150, TVS Apache RTR 160 and Hero Achiever 150.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.