- IPO: 11 public offers raise Rs 33,000 cr between April-June FY23; 17 more in pipeline
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Akasa Air first commercial flight flagged off by Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia on this
- IRDAI to rename grievance redressal mechanism; complaints can be filed in regional languages soon
- Market next week: Global cues, macro numbers, last batch of earnings to dictate D-Street in holiday-truncated week: Experts
- Eight of top-10 valued firms add Rs 98,235 cr in m-cap; Infosys, TCS lead gainers
Honda City new variant launched: Check price and features of this stylish sedan
Honda Cars India has launched a new variant of its mid-sized sedan City priced at Rs 12.75 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Honda Cars India has launched a new variant of its mid-sized sedan City priced at Rs 12.75 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The new City ZX MT is inclusion to the line-up of Honda's family sedan City and falls under the top variant of petrol line-up. The new trim -- ZX MT -- is powered by 1.5 litre petrol powertrain which offers 119 PS peak power at 6,600 rpm and 145 Nm torque at 4,600 rpm mated with manual transmission and comes with added features like rear parking sensors along with two new exterior colour options.
The all-new Honda City measures 4,440mm in length, 1,485mm in height and 1,695mm in width and sits on 2,550mm wheelbase. The sedan gets a ground clearance of 165mm along with kerb weight of 1,085 kgs.
The interior of the sedan which comes with ample leg room is done with beige colored leather upholstery. The car also gets a 7” touchscreen on its dashboard, which is finished in black with silver accents. The company said it has brought in the new trim due to high demand from buyers for top spec petrol variant in manual transmission. Currently, Honda also sells an automatic version of the sedan.
The addition of new colours and standard application of rear parking sensors will further strengthen the City offering in the market," Honda Cars India Ltd (HCIL) Senior Vice President and Director (Sales and Marketing) Rajesh Goel said in a statement.
The model comes with various features like six airbags, electric sunroof, automatic headlights and rain sensing wipers among others.
Honda had first launched City in India in January 1998, and till date has sold over 7.5 lakh units of the sedan.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.