- Budget 2022: Will there be more farm loan waivers or enhance in 80C limit in taxation? Here are expectations from 12 sectors
- Budget My Pick: Sharda Cropchem stock is a top buy with 1-year view for analyst Siddharth Sedani; 30% upside expected
- Zee Business news gets Transport Minister's stamp of approval; Nitin Gadkari drafts notification to make 6 airbags mandatory in
- First Electric Bus in Delhi: CM Arvind Kejriwal flags off electric buses today; to introduce 300 e-buses by April
- TCS buyback ki Pathshala: Should you tender shares, process and more—Anil Singhvi answers these 17 questions that investor needs
Honda CB200X ADV rolled out in India; check price, design, engine, colour and other features
The CB200X ADV's design is inspired by Honda's legendary higher displacement Adventure bikes.
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) on 19th August launched the CB200X ADV. The bike is priced at Rs 1,44,500 ex-showroom Gurugram.
The design is inspired by Honda's legendary Higher displacement Adventure bikes.
Honda CB200X is powered by 184cc BSVI PGM-FI single-cylinder, air-cooled 4-stroke engine. The compression ratio is 9.5:1. This powertrain develops 17 hp of maximum power, backed by 16 Nm of torque. The engine comes with a 5-speed gearbox.
The new motorcycle comes based on the Hornet 2.0 and borrows the engine and platform from the naked roadster. The bike is built on Diamond Type Steel Frame. The
The bike gets Golden USD Front Forks, a fully digital meter, all LED lighting, front and rear disc brakes with ABS, 5Y alloy wheels, integrated LED winkers with Knuckle covers.
The new ADV is its fully digital liquid crystal meter console that Honda claims provide good visibility irrespective of the riding conditions.
It provides information like gear position indicator, service due indicator and battery voltmeter with 5-level adjustable brightness.
The new ADV has been offered in a choice of three stunning colour options - Pearl Nightstar Black, Matte Selene Silver Metallic, and Sports Red.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India mentioned: “Keeping in mind the evolving lifestyle of the Indian youth, CB200X gives today’s youngsters a riding experience that pushes them to explore more. Built to excite riders, CB200X offers a perfect riding companion for their daily city rides and short weekend getaways beyond the cityscapes. The bike is designed in a way that it gives a perfect posture to the rider for city commute and for relaxing weekend rides.”
The booking of the bike has started and the deliveries will start from September.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.