Harley Davidson Forty-Eight Special, Street Glide launched in India: Check features, price and other details
Harley Davidson India today strengthened it's portfolio with the launch of Forty-Eight Special 2019 priced at Rs 10,98,000 and Street Glide Special priced at Rs 30,53,000.
Harley Davidson India today strengthened it's portfolio with the launch of Forty-Eight Special 2019 priced at Rs 10,98,000 and Street Glide Special priced at Rs 30,53,000. Both the motorcycles sport powerful engines. Harley Davidson has completed 10 years in India and with the latest launches, takes its motorcycle line up to 17 Models. The new Forty-Eight Special features burly front end- a 130mm front tire framed by 49 mm forks secured in forged aluminum triple clamps. It comes with a glass-black, 7.25 inch high tallboy handlebar.
Specifications of Forty-Eight Special:
- 1200cc V-Twin engine
- Emulsion rear shock with a screw pre-load adjuster
- 96NM Torque @4250 RPM
- Throwback 70's custom tank art
- Split 9-spoke Cast Aluminum Wheels
The other model, Street Glide Special comes with an infotainment system Boom Box GT. It allows the rider to search destination using Google maps, receive or place a call, and listen to music among other key features.
Key features of Street Glide Special are:
(Harley Davdson Forty-Eight Special 2019 at its launch event in Delhi. Photo: Akash Sinha)
- Dual bending valve front forks
- Adjustable rear suspension
- Reflex linked breaking system
- 9 inch tall, 1.25-inch diameter mini-ape handlebar
- 19 inch front and 18 inch rear talon wheels
- Milwaukee-eight 114 engine with 1868 cc passing
Watch this Zee Business video to know about LIfe Insurance Plans:
Harley also announced that it will launch another model Electra Glide Special later this year.