Ducati Scrambler: 4 new models launched! Check stunning pics, features of Scrambler Icon, Full Throttle, Cafe Racer and Desert Sled
Ducati Scrambler: Luxury motorcycle brand Ducati has launched its four new Scrambler models in India. These four models are Scrambler Icon, Scrambler Full Throttle, Scrambler Cafe Racer and Scrambler Desert Sled, priced at Rs 7.89 lakhs, Rs 8.92 Lacs lakhs, Rs 9.78 lakhs and Rs 9.93 lakhs respectively. All prices are ex-showroom India. From features to bookings to delivery, here are all the details:-
Technical and other features-
-L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled – 803 cc engine,
-Torque of 49 lb-ft (67 Nm) @ 5,750 rpm
- Aluminium side panels matches, steel teardrop tank
- Black-painted crankcases and brushed cylinder head fins
- Headlight with DRL (Daytime Running Light) b
- New auto-off LED indicators.
- According to Ducati, "More ergonomic switchgears make it easier for the rider to scroll through the LCD instrument menu, which now includes fuel level info."
- Pirelli MT 60 RS tyres
- New Bosch Cornering ABS
- Hydraulic clutch control
- Ducati Multimedia System lets you ride while listening to music, answer incoming calls or chat with the passenger on the intercom.
-Scrambler Icon is available in the new “Atomic Tangerine” paint scheme with black frame, black seat and grey rims and in the “62 yellow” colour, again with black frame, black seat and grey rims.
Scramble Full Throttle
-Full Throttle comes with two-tone black-yellow tank, with a white stripe and logo, which recalls Frankie Garcia's bike
-The new seat has a passenger seat cover with a paint job that mirrors that of the tank. Side-mounted yellow number holders with a white trim. - Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle also features a Termignoni dual-tailpipe exhaust homologated for road use.
- The Pirelli MT 60 RS 110/80 R18 tyres, low-slung tapered handlebar - light and ergonomic
Scrambler Café Racer
-Scrambler Cafe Racer draws its inspiration - and Silver Ice Matt graphics with blue frame - from the legendary Ducati 125GP Desmo.
-New 17" spoked wheels, Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tyres and aluminium bar-end
- Modern radial front brake pump
- Exhaust with dual tailpipe, nose fairing, lateral number holders (with the number 54 in honour of Bruno Spiaggiari)
Scrambler Desert Sled
-Red frame, new seat with colour-coordinated stitching and 19" spoked wheels with black rims
-The new Desert Sled also features an OffRoad Riding Mode that allows ABS disengagement for down-in-the-dirt fun
- Pirelli SCORPION RALLY tyres and 46mm fully adjustable Kayaba USD forks suspension
-Type-approved headlight mesh guard, high mudguards (specially designed for this version) and the engine skid pan.
Bookings and delivery
-The bookings are now open across all Ducati dealerships in Delhi – NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kochi, Kolkata, Chennai and Hyderabad. Deliveries to begin by the end of May.
Launching the four models of Ducati Scrambler in India, Sergi Canovas, MD of Ducati India said, “The Ducati Scrambler isn’t just a bike: it’s a whole new lifestyle, shaped by dedicated apparel and accessories. This is our first product launch of the year and we are thrilled to introduce the all-new Scrambler range in India.”