BMW X7: LAUNCHED! Top details of largest-ever Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) built by German auto giant
German luxury automotive giant Bayerische Motoren Werke (BMW) on Thursday created a big mark in the Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) segment in India by launching its largest-ever SAV.
German luxury automotive giant Bayerische Motoren Werke (BMW) on Thursday created a big mark in the Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) segment in India by launching its largest-ever SAV. The first-ever BMW X7 was launched in India today. The much-anticipated flagship SAV of BMW was unveiled at a high-profile event in Gurgaon's DLF Golf and Country Club. The BMW X7 was launched by Dr Hans-Christian Baertels, President (act.), BMW Group India.
Launching BMW X7, Dr Baertels said, “The first-ever BMW X7 is a statement of the luxury class - the flagship of the ‘X’ range. It combines the modernity and exclusivity of a luxury sedan with the agile driving and spaciousness of a sports activity vehicle. Ensuring its prominence on the road, the size of the X7 needs to be seen to be believed. It’s big, it’s bold and has an incredible on-road presence."
BMW X7: Here are top details to know about this SAV:-
- BMW X7 will be locally-produced at BMW Group Plant Chennai
- The first-ever BMW X7 can be booked at BMW dealerships from today onwards
- The first-ever BMW X7 is available in a distinctive design scheme – Design Pure Excellence ‘DPE’. The Design Pure Excellence package sets brilliant accents.
- Revealing exteriors and interiors, BMW said, "Chrome high-gloss elements in the exterior and other interior finishes underline the contemporary, luxurious and aesthetic character with unique craftsmanship."
- The first-ever BMW X7 is available in BMW X7 xDrive30d Design Pure Excellence Signature variant (diesel) which is locally produced.
- The BMW X7 xDrive40i (petrol) is available as a completely built-up unit (CBU).
BMW X7: The ex-showroom prices are as follows –
BMW X7 xDrive30d Design Pure Excellence Signature: Rs 98.9 lakhs (Inclusive of GST)
BMW X7 xDrive40i (CBU): Rs 98.9 lakhs (Inclusive of GST)
"The first-ever BMW X7 opens up a brand new dimension in luxurious driving pleasure and is designed to elevate every moment of the journey. The first-class comfort this car delivers is absolutely unparalleled. With the BMW X7, the possibilities are truly limitless,” Dr Baertels added.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.