BMW 3 Series: This 7th Gen sports sedan is SO SPECIAL! What luxury car lovers should know
The all-new BMW 3 Series is available in two diesel variants (BMW 320d Sport and BMW 320d Luxury Line) and in one petrol variant (BMW 330i M Sport) which are locally produced.
German automotive giant and luxury vehicle manufacturer BMW on Wednesday launched its all-new 7th generation 3 series in India. The much-awaited sports sedan was launched in a high-profile event in Gurugram. The launched 3 series is locally produced at BMW Group Plant at Chennai. And, it is now available in diesel and petrol variants at all BMW dealerships across India. The all-new BMW 3 Series is available in two diesel variants (BMW 320d Sport and BMW 320d Luxury Line) and in one petrol variant (BMW 330i M Sport) which are locally produced.
The ex-showroom prices are as follows:
BMW 320d Sport: Rs 41,40,000
BMW 320d Luxury Line: Rs 46,90,000
BMW 330i M Sport: Rs 47,90,000
Launching the sports sedan, Rudratej Singh, President and Chief Executive Officer, BMW Group India said, “The 3 is the heart and soul of BMW. As the ultimate sports sedan, for over four decades, it has been the flag bearer of ‘Sheer Driving Pleasure’. In its new avatar, the 3 has outdone itself once again! Built for thrill and driven by technology, the all-new BMW 3 Series is an automobile that creates an impeccable harmony between the driver, the machine and the road. Enthusiasts waiting for the perfect luxury sports sedan will be undoubtedly drawn to its new design, generous space, luxurious interiors and host of innovative technologies. Our current patrons, who swear by the unmatched driving character of the 3, will be equally thrilled with its enhanced best-in-class handling and agility.”
Here are key things that make this sports sedan SO SPECIAL:-
- Many segment-first technologies
- Debut of BMW Virtual Assistant: A digital personality of the vehicle that responds to voice commands. It sets a new benchmark for voice recognition. Drivers can operate a number of car functions simply by speaking to their BMW Virtual Assistant. It can be addressed by saying “Hey BMW” or a customer-defined wake word, thereby adding an individual touch to the car.
- Hands do the talking with BMW Gesture Control, which is part of a rigorously thought-out operating concept that recognizes six pre-defined hand movements for control of a number of functions. The spread of driver assistance systems is more extensive than ever.
- The Reversing Assistant provides unmatched support in reversing out of a parking spot or through narrow driveways. It keeps a record of the last 50 metres driven and assists by taking over the steering.
- Debut of lift-related damper control that reduces body movement perceptibly caused by bumpy road surfaces and dynamic cornering, which paves the way for sporty, authoritative handling.
- It is available in three design schemes - Sport, Luxury Line and M Sport. "Sport celebrates the gust of adrenaline with sporty style and self-confidence. Luxury Line indulges movement in style and endows elegance. M Sport package bestows masculine character distinguishing itself as an elite sports model," says BMW.
- FINANCIAL PLAN: "The BMW 3 Series customers have the freedom to choose a financial plan of their preference, thanks to BMW India Financial Services. Customized and flexible financial solutions can be designed as per individual requirements. BMW 360˚ offers exclusive financial packages with great value and absolute peace of mind. With low monthly payments, assured buy-back value (up to INR 23 lakh) and flexible end of term options, customers enjoy a hassle-free ownership experience," says BMW.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.